Updates to the IntelliTrack web-based software were completed on Sunday, February 10, 2019. These updates include these exciting new features and enhancements:
- RFID feature
- RFID tracking feature
- Inventory import
- Administrative user designation
IntelliTrack now includes support for RFID in its web app and its Windows Mobile app. When RFID is used, track an item by RFID tag number.
RFID Tracking Feature
IntelliTrack now integrates with RLS™, a Windows server-based middleware software service. Through this integration, IntelliTrack tracks item movement via an RFID Add transaction received from RLS.
The IntelliTrack Import-Export Utility now contains an Inventory import template. Import inventory into IntelliTrack by creating and running an inventory import specification from this utility.
Administrative User Designation
An IntelliTrack user may now be designated as an Admin user. Each division may have its own Account Administrator and System Administrator. A new icon at the User Management page easily identifies these two Admin users.
Improved Order Picking and Receiving in the Android App
It is now easier to fulfill a Picking order and a Receiving order in the Android app. Scan the order number and automatically scan to the item you are picking or receiving.
Please Clear the Browser Cache
Please be sure to clear your browser’s cache in order to remove any references to the out-of-date buttons, icons, and other graphical features in the web application.
Please Update IntelliTrack Mobile
Please update the IntelliTrack Mobile app so that you are using the most recent version.
IntelliTrack Mobile for Android™
When updating the IntelliTrack Mobile for Android app, uninstall the current version, download the new installer, and then reinstall the app:
- On the device, close the IntelliTrack app and uninstall it.
- In the IntelliTrack web app, select Portable > Download Mobile Application.
- At the Download Mobile Application page, select the Android installer to download it.
- Send the installer to the device.
- On your device, select the IntelliTrack APK file to open it.
- Next, select the option to install the IntelliTrack app.
- Follow the prompts to install the app to the device.
IntelliTrack Mobile for Windows®
The installer for the updated IntelliTrack Mobile for Windows app is found at the Download Mobile Application page in the IntelliTrack web application; select Portable > Download Mobile Application from the menu bar to reach this page. Select the Download button for the make of your device and its corresponding operating system in order to download the new installer. Once the new installer is downloaded to your computer, follow this basic process to update your mobile application:
- Make sure that the device is connected to the PC and that a two-way sync partnership between the PC and the device has been established.
- For Mobile Batch only, upload any collected data to the main IntelliTrack web application.
- Uninstall StratusMobile from the device via the Remove Programs option in your device settings.
- Reinstall the updated IntelliTrack Mobile application to the device by opening the installer on your computer and following the prompts in the setup wizard.
NOTE: FOR A REINSTALL, at the Choose Components window in the setup wizard, MARK the Custom install option and UNMARK the .NET Compact Framework and SQL Server Compact Edition checkboxes. This will only install the IntelliTrack Mobile Client. For a reinstallation, this is the recommended option.