Updates to IntelliTrack® software were completed on Saturday, February 1, 2020.
The updates include exciting new features.
Mailroom management is now part of IntelliTrack®:
- Package Receipt: Receive an incoming package to a recipient and a site-location.
- Package Delivery: Deliver a package to a recipient.
- Proof of Delivery: Capture a recipient signature upon delivery (IntelliTrack® Mobile for Android™).
- Manage Package Lookups: Associate a damage type lookup and a package type lookup with a package.
- Manage Assignee Group Lookup: Designate package recipients and assign each recipient to an assignee group (web application).
- Manage Buildings, Rooms, and Mail Stops: associate a building, room, or mail stop with a package recipient (web application).
- Manage Carrier and Shipping Methods: Associate a carrier and shipping method to a package.
- Package Move: Move a single package from one site-location to another site-location or move all packages in one site-location to another site-location.
- Package Labels: Generate a building-room, building-mail stop label, or package tracking number label (web application).
- Package Reports: Generate a Delivered Packages report, Package Proof of Delivery report, Received Packages report, and an Undelivered Packages report (web application).
Assignee types are now used to categorize an assignee:
- Owner: An owner is used as an assignee designation when using fixed asset management. The asset may be associated with its owner.
- Check Out Assignee: A check out assignee is used as an assignee designation when using check out asset management. The asset is checked out to or reserved for a check out assignee.
- Recipient: A recipient is used as an assignee designation when using mailroom management. The package is received and delivered to a recipient.
New features have been added to IntelliTrack®. Please be sure they are assigned to the user role when using Mailroom Management.
- Lookups Mailroom
- Package Data
- Package Deliver
- Package Lost
- Package Mass Move
- Package Receive
- Package Recipient
- Package Single Move
New Web Application Layout
The graphical features of the IntelliTrack® web application have been updated to include an updated menu structure, menu icons, and an expanded page size.
Navigation Changes: The static menu bar along the top of the page has been replaced with a dynamic navigation sidebar.
Some navigation options have changed:
- Move option: Moved out of the inventory option; it is its own option.
- Stock option: Moved out of the inventory option: it is its own option.
- Portable option: This option has been renamed to Mobile.
- User Preferences option: The User Preferences page is now reached via the top right of the page, along with the logout option.
- Help option: The Help option is now found along the top right area of the page; topic level help is available along with options to reach PDF guides and the full help file.
- Version information: The version information is found in the page footer; thus, replacing the About form.
New navigation options are available for Mailroom Management:
- Packages option: A new option to support Mailroom Management. You must have the new Package features to view this option.
- Manage > Buildings option: A new option to reach the Manage Buildings, Rooms, and Mail Stops page. You must have the new Lookups Mailroom feature to view this option.
IntelliTrack® Mobile for Android™
New options are available in the app:
- Print: Print an IntelliTrack item or location label to a paired Bluetooth
- Pair Mobile Printer: Pair a Bluetooth device to the app via the Pair Mobile Printer form found in the Settings area.
- Asset Inventory Form 2: This form now contains a Condition Associate a condition with the asset when performing an asset inventory with Asset Inventory Form 2.
- Package Single Move and Mass Move: Perform a single package move or a mass move of packages from one site-location to another site-location.
- Package Receive: Receive an incoming package to a recipient.
- Package Deliver: Deliver a package to its intended recipient.
- Package Proof of Delivery: Capture a recipient signature upon package delivery.
IMPORTANT: Perform the following steps to ensure you are using the latest version of IntelliTrack®.
Clear the Browser Cache
Please be sure to clear your browser’s cache in order to remove any references to the out-of-date buttons, icons, and other graphical features in the web application.
Update IntelliTrack® Mobile
If you use IntelliTrack Mobile for Windows® or Android™, please update your IntelliTrack Mobile app so that you are using the most recent version.
Updating IntelliTrack Mobile for Android™
When updating the IntelliTrack Mobile for Android app, uninstall the current version, download the new installer, and then reinstall the app:
- On the device, close the IntelliTrack app and uninstall it.
- In the IntelliTrack web app, select Mobile > Download Mobile Application.
- At the Download Mobile Application page, select the Android installer to download it.
- If you have downloaded the installer from somewhere other than your device, send the installer to the device.
- On your device, select the new IntelliTrack APK file to open it.
- Next, select the option to install the IntelliTrack app.
- Follow the prompts to install the app to the device.
Updating IntelliTrack® Mobile for Windows®
The installer for the updated IntelliTrack Mobile for Windows app is found at the Download Mobile Application page in the IntelliTrack web application; select Mobile > Download Mobile Application from the menu bar to reach this page. Select the Download button for the make of your device and its corresponding operating system in order to download the new installer. Once the new installer is downloaded to your computer, follow this basic process to update your mobile application:
- Make sure that the device is connected to the PC and that a two-way sync partnership between the PC and the device has been established.
- For Mobile Batch only, upload any collected data to the main IntelliTrack web application.
- Uninstall IntelliTrackMobile from the device via the Remove Programs option in your device settings.
- Reinstall the updated IntelliTrack Mobile application to the device by opening the installer on your computer and following the prompts in the setup wizard.
NOTE: FOR A REINSTALL, at the Choose Components window in the setup wizard, MARK the Custom install option and UNMARK the .NET Compact Framework and SQL Server Compact Edition checkboxes. This will only install the IntelliTrack Mobile Client. For a reinstallation, this is the recommended option.