Updates to IntelliTrack® software were completed on Saturday, December 19, 2020. The updates include new features. Please be sure to check them out!
IntelliTrack Web App
At the Manage Assignees page, we have added a new field for the assignee ID. The ID field is required when adding an assignee. Please note that the assignee name field is still available, but not required.
IntelliTrack® Mobile for Android™
In the IntelliTrack Mobile for Android app, we have made user interface enhancements to location selection and label printing.
Location dropdown lists have been implemented throughout the application. This gives you the ability to select a location from a dropdown list if you do not have the exact location barcode available for scanning. The Location field enhancement is found at the following screens:
- Inventory Asset screens, Form 1, 2, 3
- Consumable Inventory screen
- Single Move Asset screen
- Mass Move Asset screen
- Single Move Consumable screen
- Mass Move Consumable screen
- Single Move Package screen
- Mass Move Package screen
- Add Issue Item screen
- Add Receipt Item screen
- Add Return Item screen
- Pick Item screen
- Receive Item
- Package Receive screen
Printing item and location labels to a Bluetooth® printer from our app has gotten easier. Simply pair the Bluetooth printer with the device to print an Item label or a Location label from our app at the Print Location Label screen and the Print Item Label screen.
Update Recommendation: Clear Browser Cache
IMPORTANT: To ensure you are using the latest version of IntelliTrack®: Clear the Browser Cache. This will remove any references to the out-of-date buttons, icons, and other graphical features in the web application.
Update IntelliTrack® Mobile
Please update your IntelliTrack Mobile app so that you are using the most recent version.
Updating IntelliTrack Mobile for Android™
When updating the IntelliTrack Mobile for Android app, uninstall the current version, download the new installer, and then reinstall the app:
- On the device, close the IntelliTrack app and uninstall it.
- In the IntelliTrack web app, select Mobile> Download Mobile Application.
- At the Download Mobile Application page, select the Android installer to download it.
- If you have downloaded the installer from somewhere other than your device, send the installer to the device.
- On your device, select the new IntelliTrack APKfile to open it.
- Next, select the option to install the IntelliTrack app.
- Follow the prompts to install the app to the device.
Updating IntelliTrack Mobile for Windows
The installer for the IntelliTrack Mobile for Windows application is found at the Download Mobile Application page in the IntelliTrack web application; select Mobile > Download Mobile Application from the menu bar to reach this page. Select the Download button for the make of your device and its corresponding operating system to download the new installer. Once the new installer is downloaded to your computer, follow this basic process to update your mobile application:
- Make sure that the device is connected to the PC and that a two-way sync partnership between the PC and the device has been established.
- For Mobile Batch only, upload any collected data to the main IntelliTrack web application.
- Uninstall IntelliTrack Mobile from the device via the Remove Programs option in your device settings.
- Reinstall the updated IntelliTrack Mobile application to the device by opening the installer on your computer and following the prompts in the Setup wizard.
NOTE: FOR A REINSTALL, at the Choose Components window in the setup wizard, MARK the Custom install option and UNMARK the .NET Compact Framework and SQL Server Compact Edition checkboxes. This will only install the IntelliTrack Mobile Client. For a reinstallation, this is the recommended option.