Updates to IntelliTrack® software were completed on Sunday, April 5, 2020.
The updates include exciting new features. They include:
- Capability to add an expected package
- Package delivery to a mail stop
- Carrier and shipping method identification when a package is added via tracking number parsing
- Dynamic User Defined Fields for mailroom management
- Package image upload from the mobile device
- Serialized package labels
- Email Notifications when a package is delivered, when a package is delivered to a mail stop, and when a package is received
- Email Notifications when an asset is checked-in, when an asset is checked-out, when an asset is moved, and when an asset is retired
New System Features
New system features for mailroom are included in this release.
- The Barcode Carrier Decode feature has been added to IntelliTrack. It is required to add a tracking number parsing rule to a carrier or method and to employ this functionality when a tracking number is scanned or added.
- The Packages Expected feature has been added to IntelliTrack. It is required to reach the Expected Packages page.
You will find many new options for mailroom management. They include:
- Packages > Expected Package: Select this option from the navigation bar to reach the Expected Package page.
- Expected Package page, Receive Package page, Edit Package form, View Package form: A User Defined Fields tab has been added. Click this tab to reach the Dynamic User-Defined Fields functionality.
- Manage Carrier and Shipping Methods page: A Tracking Number Parsing Rule button is available for the carrier and the shipping method. Click this button to reach the Add Rule form to add a new rule. Click this button to reach the Edit Rule form to edit a rule or delete a rule.
- Packages Data page Field Chooser: The field chooser contains a Package Image Select this option to view the package image in the page grid.
- View Labels page: contains a Serialized Package Print serialized package labels via this option.
IntelliTrack® Mobile for Android™
New mailroom options are available in the app:
- Dynamic User Defined Fields
- Carrier and shipping method identification when a package is received via tracking number parsing
- Delivery to a mail stop
IMPORTANT: Perform the following steps to ensure you are using the latest version of IntelliTrack®.
Clear Browser Cache
IMPORTANT: To ensure you are using the latest version of IntelliTrack®: Clear the Browser Cache. This will remove any references to the out-of-date buttons, icons, and other graphical features in the web application.
Update IntelliTrack® Mobile
If you use IntelliTrack Mobile for Android™, please update your IntelliTrack app so that you are using the most recent version.
Updating IntelliTrack Mobile for Android™
When updating the IntelliTrack Mobile for Android app, uninstall the current version, download the new installer, and then reinstall the app:
- On the device, close the IntelliTrack app and uninstall it.
- In the IntelliTrack web app, select Mobile> Download Mobile Application.
- At the Download Mobile Application page, select the Android installer to download it.
- If you have downloaded the installer from somewhere other than your device, send the installer to the device.
- On your device, select the new IntelliTrack APK file to open it.
- Next, select the option to install the IntelliTrack app.
- Follow the prompts to install the app on the device.