Updates to IntelliTrack® software were completed on Sunday, April 11, 2021. We are pleased to announce that with this update, IntelliTrack supports four methods of cost tracking:
- Average: the item unit cost is updated with the average unit cost calculated for the item during all item receipt/return/receive transactions in the current inventory.
- Highest: the item unit cost is updated with the greatest unit cost recorded for the item during an item receipt/return/receive transaction in the current inventory.
- Least: the item unit cost is updated with the lowest unit cost recorded for the item during an item receipt/return/receive transaction in the current inventory.
- Last: the item unit cost is updated with the last item’s unit cost recorded for the item during an item receipt/return/receive transaction in the current inventory.
Continue reading to learn more about this exciting new feature.
IntelliTrack® Web App and IntelliTrack® Mobile for Android™
The IntelliTrack web application and the IntelliTrack Mobile for Android application support cost tracking. When the following settings are enabled, IntelliTrack will require a unit cost for the item during an item stock receipt, an item stock return, or an item receive:
- Unit Cost Tracking feature must be enabled in the user role
- Unit Cost Tracking option and method must be enabled in the default division
- Track Cost option must be enabled for the item
Important Update Recommendation for the IntelliTrack Web App: Clear Browser Cache
To ensure you are using the latest version of IntelliTrack®: Clear the Browser Cache. This will remove any references to the out-of-date buttons, icons, and other graphical features in the web application.
Update IntelliTrack® Mobile
Please update your IntelliTrack Mobile app so that you are using the most recent version. See the following sections for a quick overview on the recommended update procedures for your mobile app.
Updating IntelliTrack Mobile for Android
When updating the IntelliTrack Mobile for Android app, uninstall the current version, download the new installer, and then reinstall the app:
- On the device, close the IntelliTrack app and uninstall it.
- In the IntelliTrack web app, select Mobile> Download Mobile Application.
- At the Download Mobile Application page, select the Android installer to download it.
- If you have downloaded the installer from somewhere other than your device, send the installer to the device.
- On your device, select the new IntelliTrack APKfile to open it.
- Next, select the option to install the IntelliTrack app.
- Follow the prompts to install the app to the device.
Updating IntelliTrack Mobile for Windows
The installer for the IntelliTrack Mobile for Windows application is found at the Download Mobile Application page in the IntelliTrack web application; select Mobile > Download Mobile Application from the menu bar to reach this page. Select the Download button for the make of your device and its corresponding operating system to download the new installer. Once the new installer is downloaded to your computer, follow this basic process to update your mobile application:
- Make sure that the device is connected to the PC and that a two-way sync partnership between the PC and the device has been established.
- For Mobile Batch only, upload any collected data to the main IntelliTrack web application.
- Uninstall IntelliTrack Mobile from the device via the Remove Programs option in your device settings.
- Reinstall the updated IntelliTrack Mobile application to the device by opening the installer on your computer and following the prompts in the Setup wizard.
NOTE: FOR A REINSTALL, at the Choose Components window in the setup wizard, MARK the Custom install option and UNMARK the .NET Compact Framework and SQL Server Compact Edition checkboxes. This will only install the IntelliTrack Mobile Client. For a reinstallation, this is the recommended option.